* Cleaned up "Reviews" page and added a review by Estara T'shirai, which had been published in a friends-locked post.
* Added "How to Support Your Favorite Author" and "Sample Online Community Parameters" articles under the "Crowdfunding" tab and "How To" page.
* Revised the "How To" page so that it shows the lead for each article, with links to those sub-pages.
*Deleted malfunctioning Facebook badges. *grumble*
* Tinkered with the layout of a few pages to make the pictures, text, and ads balance more legibly.
* Created "How To" sub-page under the "Crowdfunding" tab.
* Started revising and uploading some of my previously written articles on cyberfunded creativity. You can now read "5 Steps to Crowdfunding Success" and "How to Start a Crowdfunded Project."
For this exercise, we're going to explore using a science article to generate science fiction. You can write a short story, a poem, or whatever you like.
This blog showcases my writing, editing, and other projects. It also provides space for the discussion of diverse topics. Please lean on the windowsill and join in.
Elizabeth Barrette lives in central Illinois. She writes in the fields of speculative fiction, gender studies, and nature religions.